Thursday, March 22, 2012

Pumpkin & Poppy Beauty Blogger Review Pack (Part 1)

I just ordered a Beauty Blogger Review Pack from a company called Pumpkin and Poppy
I was able to order 5 items in sample size that, once I receive them, I will then try them and post a review about the products here. I am very excited, I have had my eye on trying out P&P for a while now and now that I have this blog I can finally try it out! I really hope that I like the products because they are 100% Vegan, Cruelty Free & Made in the USA, which is really important to me! It can be difficult to find products matching all these descriptions. 

Some background about the company (which you can also see on the website using the link I provided): 
I found P&P through ChicVegan, I started following Gretchen Tseng's blog and have emailed her on occasion and through that found Veggie Beauty and the creator of that site, Kristy Cutsforth. 
Kristy started P&P in August of 2011 after, like many of us, not feeling entirely comfortable with not always knowing what was in the cosmetics we use daily. She does not test her products on animals and only uses vegan products! 


For someone new to the vegetarian/vegan lifestyle it can be a little overwhelming at times and so it is always a comfort to find someone who has taken the initiative and created something from scratch. It inspires me and gives me hope that there are really ways we can help make the world a better place for all creatures. Thank You Kristy!

No comments:

Post a Comment